
Yes, Disney... today I really feel like writing about it.
I think is amazing how Disney makes our lifes diferent... I mean can you imagine a life without Disney??!! Without all those magical histories and characters??
I would never have dreamed about Peter Pan asking me to join Neverland or I wouldn't had to close the closet 'cause my little bro was afraid of Randall... I'd never wanted to be a princess, I wouldn't have been afraid that my nose grow by telling lies and so many other things...
I love Disney since I saw Mickey Mouse and I'll never stop lovin' it.
it gaves magic, love, friendship, adventures, teachings and an endless childhood ...
Some of my favorite Disney Quotes:
-Tarzan: No matter where I go, you will always be my mother;Kala: And you will always be in my heart. (Tarzan)
-Peter: I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. (Peter Pan)
-Woody: Hey, Buzz! You're flying!;Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style! (Toy Story)
-Timon and Pumbaa: Hakuna Matata...What a wonderful phrase. Hakuna Matata... Ain't no passing craze
- Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide (pinocchio)
- You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. (Pocahontas)
- A dream is a wish your heart makes (Cinderella)
- Its kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney



Thank you
Love, Mari x
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario