I want to thank my family, I've been such an ass !! But they still loving me... that's when I realise my family will always be with me, no matter what happen. and I'll be there too, come what may, it's true I didn't choose my family but it can't be a better one... I'm so glad!!
Oh... FRIENDS !! I've made wonderful friends this year... I also discovered who are my real friends, the ones that were with me in sad and happy moments, the ones that accept me as I am... (Dear friends... you know the best description for me ^^).
Thank you so so so much...
Thepa: A pesar de las peleas y desacuerdos este año (habrán sido 100?) seguimos siendo amigas y encuetro que eso es maravillo :) Gracias por tu amistad, si te das cuenta va creciendo más fuerte con el tiempo. Te quiero Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucho.
Panchi: Bueno, tu sabes que te readoro ! eres mi hermanita jaja aunque ya apenas nos juntamos debes saber que así lo siento. Te deseo lo mejor, eres inceríble :).
Luci: IMBÉCIL !! Gracias :) wnn... pasámos juntas xd, te has convertido en una persona muuuuuuuy importante para mi, eres una persona genial, he aprendido mucho de ti. Te quiero demaciado.
Shelke: Aaaaish... que defodme, zomoz hermanaz de coolar de paz ^^ jaja aay este año he comenzado a quererte demaciado, es verdad que hemos cambiado desde que eramos unos porotos, pero ahora estamos juntas denuevo y se que nuestra amistad seguirá creciendo. Te quiero :)
Majo: Como he dicho antes, eres una ángel... llegaste de la nada a mi, y has sido de verdad muy importante para, estoy muy agradecida de haberte conocido y espero que sigamos siendo amigas, siempre estaré ahí apra tí... ajja como tu fijiste quizas no me verás, pero tu sabes a que me refiero jaja... Gracias :)
Fraaaaan: Looooooca !! Este año he descubierto que hay una muy linda persona detrás de la niña de la secta satánica jajaja broma... En serio, este año he aprendido a conocerte, quizas no de l todo, pero si un poquito y estoy felíz por eso, eres muuuuy tierna :) y si, puedo decir que te quieroo :D
Rodrigo: Eres un amigo increíble, siempre tan preocupado, de verdad que te mereces el premio jaja te quiero muuuuucho :) eres genial.
Italo: jaja que ironía... le escribo al Italo jaja wnn... te tengo cariño, debo decirlo, eres un idioooooota!!! debería odiarte, pero no, te siento cmo a un hermano xd
Cata: Aaaaay hermosa... he descubierto que la amistad a distancia... si funciona!!! no es el mejor experimento que he hecho, porque de verdad te extraño ! Pero seguimos siendo amigas, y siento que la amistad es aún mas fuerte te reamodoro lindaa!!, eres una persona increíblemente asombrosa, sé que puedo confiar en ti y tu en mi... se que jamás has dudado de eso, recuerdas que somos "confidentes" ^^ aay eramos tan pequeñitas ajaja.
Persigan sus sueños y dejen volar sus más grandes deseos...

My favorite memories ...
January 2: My baby Brother birth... I couldn't believe it... everything was so so fast... Thank God he's a wonderful littlo boy... and I love him.
No date: I met Majo and Fran... I say no date 'cause it was something periodical haha Love you girls

After winter holidays: OMG I suck at dates !! ><>ch girls

June 7: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MCFLY IN CHILE !!! JUST AMAZINGLY AWESOME ... really unforgetable ... My fav band, my lovers!! haha and with my friends .. I Love youuuuuu x (Talking about Danny, Tom, Harry and Dougie of course lol... not really, I love youuuu gilrs :) )
December 4: 5 colours!!! aaaaaaah haha amazing idea ;)
Omg... I could go on and on and on... I really enjoyed every trip to the beach or going out to the cine or just going to visit a friend's house :)
Well... All I can say is THANK YOU... can't find better words.
Can't hope for a better year... cause 2009 was a really good one, full of feeling as I like ^^ haha

I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs ... Mcfly of course lalala ^^
Iv'e got you
The world would be a lonely place
Without the one that puts a smile on your face
So hold me 'til the sun burns out
I won't be lonely when I'm down
'Cause I've got you to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour seems much longer
I never doubted you at all
If the stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall?
(by and watch them fall)
So hold me 'til the sky is clear
And whisper words of love right into my ear
'Cause I've got you to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour seems much longer
Yeah when I've got you
Oh to make me feel better
When the nights are long they'll be easier together
Looking in your eyes
Hoping they won't cry
And even if they do
I'll be in bed so close to you
To hold you through the night
And you'll be unaware
But if you need me I'll be there
Yeah I've got you
Oh to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour seems much longer
Yeah when I've got you
To make me feel better
When the nights are long they'll be easier together
Yeah when I've got you...
Love Mari
PS: Loved my Spanglish lol
olaaaaa oo gracias por so xd oye gracias por tods los momentos q me has dado han sido lo mejor desde cdo teni este bloq no me habiai dicho xd
ResponderEliminar