Well... I was thinking that I described "good life" as dreams-issues-having fun...
Ok, it looks really simple, but is not that easy.
I have dreams:
I dream about traveling around the world, helping poor people and making little children's life so happy.
I dream about living in England, find a hottie-cute-intelectual-musician-writer-english man, marry him, have kids (2 boys and a girl) name one of the boys "Thomas" and let my husband choose the other two, live in a beautiful big house on England's country side, have a male cat called "Artie" and a San Bernardo (my children will name it).
Those are dreams, right? But what if I don't have the money or the opportunities to travel around the world and do that? what if I meet that english guy but he doesn't get marry...or what if he does but he doesn't want a San bernardo?
I guess dreaming feels good, but ruin your dreams suck.
Oh issues... a life has to have issues, that's how we grow up, that's how we learn, that's how we find ourselves... that's the beauty of issues.
but what if you're stubborn and you don't listen to the teaching?
And having fun... we can have fun all the time... it just depends of you. But what if having fun means hurting someone else, leaving behind your family, avoiding your friend's problems....?
"What if" that stupid phrase has ruined everything !! Now I'm scared of dream, issues and fun time... Don't want to fail.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario