Ok, so it hasn't been a nice month... I'm all fine, I guess, but there are some issueas around me, family, friends... I just don't know what to do.
My mom got pregnant, at first she got crazy, so sad, confused, scared... and I hide my feelings... she's happy now, loving the baby inside her... and I'm happy with that.
Some of my friends have problems, they feel sad, insecure, they have low self-steem and as I depend of my friends' happiness I feel blue.
So I just don't know what to do or say to make them happy !!
I'm starting to think I'm not a good friend and that makes me feel miserable.
Dear friends: I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH... never doubt about it... is just that sometimes I don't have the words to express my feelings and I don't know how to make you feel good, but I do love you trust me, you're everything to me.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I love you :)
ResponderEliminar